Arenus Ambassador Since 2015
David has been around horses his whole life growing up on his family's farm outside of Calgary, Alberta. David fell in love with Eventing and began his competitive riding career in 2005. His riding endeavors ultimately brought him to Unionville PA in 2011 to train with Missy and Jessica Ransehousen. Under the tutelage of Jessica, herself a 3x Dressage Olympian, International Judge, and former US Chef d'Equipe; David found himself training and competing in the pure Dressage as well. In 2014 David became the only rider in the history of the North American Young Riders Championships to medal in 2 disciplines in the same year - taking home Individual Gold in Eventing and Individual Silver in Dressage. He has since gone on to compete at the Advanced level in Eventing, and to Grand Prix in Dressage. David continues to train USDF Hall of Fame Inductee, and FEI “O” Judge, Linda Zang.
- 2013 – Alberta Horse Trials Top Rider
- 2014 – Champion, Global Dressage Festival 1 CDI
- 2014 – Young Rider Champion, Gold Coast Opener CDI
- 2014 – Individual Gold Medal, Eventing CCI**, North American Young Rider Championships
- 2014 – Individual Silver Medal, Dressage, North American Young Rider Championships
- 2014 – Awarded the USDF Style Award
- 2014 – Young Rider Champion, Dressage at Devon CDI
- 2015 – Assistant Chef d'Equipe, NAYRC Canada Dressage
- 2016 – Assistant Chef d'Equipe, NAYRC Canada Dressage
- 2016 – 4th, Dressage at Devon, I2
- 2017 – 5th, Dressage at Devon, Small Tour
- 2018 – Chef d'Equipe, Canada Dressage
- 2019 – Chef d'Equipe, Canada Dressage
"Incorporating the Sore No-More products into my horse’s regimens has been key in ensuring they feel and look their best, day in and day out!."
"My horses are able to use themselves 110% with Sore No-More in their corner. Sore muscles are gone, work related inflammation disappears and their coats look fantastic after the Massage Shampoo!"
"I always ship my horses with Sore No-More Gelotion on their backs to help combat muscle fatigue related to trailering"
"Riders and horses alike NEED Sore No-More! It’s the only product line of liniments, gels and poultices that I can trust to work every time. My horses have had bad reactions to other products and, in the middle of competition, that’s the last thing you want to have happen. That is one thing I never worry about with Sore No-More. I have total confidence my horses are going to look and feel their best with Sore No-More on board!"