Essential reproductive support, Releira helps mares and stallions reach their full breeding potential in a daily, DHA supplement.
KEY BENEFITS FOR MARES
- Success in fewer cycles: Releira has been shown to improve conception rates in broodmares with a history of complications.
- Reduced costs: Mares that don’t become pregnant still need care and resources. Quicker, successful pregnancies reduce the expenses for unbred mares and eliminates the missed opportunity of not having a foal to sell or compete with for another year.
- Improved conception rates: Research studies have shown Releira effective in supporting common reproductive issues such as post-breeding uterine inflammation and fluids for higher pregnancy rates.
- Support throughout pregnancy: Safely provides constant reproductive support throughout the entire gestation period.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STALLIONS
- Boosts fertility: Improves pregnancy rates from stallions with a history of common fertility issues.
- Increased sperm count: Stallions with normal sperm counts often have numbers dip mid-season. Releira keeps numbers high throughout the entire season and improves numbers in stallions with low counts.
- Improved sperm quality and motility: Pure DHA works to not only increase sperm production, but to improve the quality and motility of the sperm for successful AI and live cover breedings.
KEY BENEFITS FOR FOALS
- More live foals: DHA improves molecular development. This creates a better cell membrane and more foals carried to term.
- Less late season foals: Mares bred in fewer cycles result in foals born on time. Late-born, smaller foals are at a disadvantage against older foals in yearling sales and competition.
- Improved cognitive health: Studies have proved that foals of mares supplemented with Releira have increased cognitive function and trainability. Quality DHA transfers to the foal during gestation and nursing.
- The right DHA source: Releira uses a purified, concentrated source of Omega-3 algal-DHA unlike any other supplement on the market. DHA is one of the most beneficial, natural Omega-3 Fatty Acids and provides advanced reproductive support. Other Omega-3 equine supplements that use flaxseed don’t contain beneficial DHA. They contain ALA that doesn’t provide the same benefits. Omega-3 equine supplements that contain fish oils expose the horse to heavy metal toxicity and contain less DHA than algal forms. Horses are herbivores and can’t use fish oil sources as efficiently as algae based formulas. Because our DHA is sourced from purified vegetarian algae it can be easily absorbed and provides enough DHA for maximum results.
- Research proven: Our research was conducted on horses supplemented with the exact doses of our product that we recommend for our customers. Our competitors claim their products are based in research, but they don’t study their own product in its recommended doses. Releira is one of the first and only products on the market to be tested the way it’s intended to be used. These studies prove that Releira works.
Shop Releira and other horse supplements at Arenus today.
 Brendemuehl JP, Altman J, Kopp K. Post-breeding Inflammatory Response is Reduced and Per Cycle Pregnancy Rates Increased by Oral Supplementation of N-3 Fatty Acids in Thoroughbred Mares Bred by Natural Service. Equine Vet Journ. In Press.
 Brendemuehl JP, Altman J, Kopp K. Influence of dietary algal N-3 fatty acids on breeding induced inflammation and endometrial cytokine expression in mares bred with frozen semen. J Equine Vet Sci. 2014; 34(1):123-124.
 Adkin AM, Warren LK, McCall CA. Effect of maternal docosahexaenoic acid supplementation on behavior and cognitive development in nursing foals. J Equine Vet Sci. 2013; 33(5):363.
 Hansen TL, Adkin AM, Warren LK. Effect of early exposure to maternal docosahexaenoic acid on memory and cognition in weaned foals. J Equine Vet Sci. 2013; 33: 364.
 Adkin AM, Muniz AV, Mortensen CJ, Warren LK. Maternal fatty acid supplementation influences memory and learning ability in yearling and 2-year-old horses. J Equine Vet Sci. 2015; 35: 419.
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
For use in horses and other equids only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption. Keep container tightly closed and store in a cool, dry place.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For optimal results, begin feeding 2 scoops per day 60 days prior to breeding. Continue with 2 scoops throughout gestation or, as an alternative, decrease to 1 scoop per day after 90 days of gestation.
If palatability issues arise, start by feeding small amounts of Releira® for the first few days and gradually work up to full dosing. Adding a few ounces of water, vegetable oil or mint extract may also enhance palatability.
|Weanlings||½ scoop per day|
|Yearlings||¾ scoop per day|
|Stallions||2 scoops per day; begin feeding 60 days prior to breeding and through breeding season|
|Broodmares||2 scoops per day; begin feeding 60 days prior to breeding and then 90 days after breeding - reduce to 1 scoop per day during gestation|