Enhance equine digestive wellness with Secure. Efficient and reliable, Secure is our original and proven foundation for digestive and hindgut support in a daily, granular supplement.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SECURE OPTION FOR EQUINE DIGESTIVE WELLNESS
- Horses with a light work level or low stress that need a preventative digestive health aid.
- Horses requiring sand clearance or support for minor to moderate digestive health issues.
- Older horses with loose stool, diarrhea, or recurring digestive issues.
- Owners that want a customizable, affordable solution to maintain their horse’s digestive health and provide rapid hindgut stabilization as needed during times of stress.
- Long-lasting digestive support: Secure was designed by a vet to be used as a safe, long-term solution to your horse’s digestive health maintenance.
- Improved health and overall wellness: Retired, pleasure, and performance horses alike benefit from daily digestive support and sand clearance to keep them happy and healthy.
- Wide range protection: Secure is patented for use in horses with digestive challenges including diarrhea, loose stool, recurrent colic, and more.
- Whole digestive system support: Secure works to support the entire digestive tract from the stomach through the hindgut.
- Flexible, economic coverage: Use Secure daily for cost-effective maintenance. Pair with Secure Plus during the loading period and one week out of each month for best results. Add Secure Plus during times of stress for maximum support when your horse needs it most.
- Proper digestive aid foundation: Secure is our original digestive aid formula and the foundation of our Secure System products. It contains our custom blend of prebiotics, probiotics, psyllium, digestive enzymes, and yeast for optimal hindgut health and function.
- Gastrointestinal Stabilizing Technology (GST): Exclusive technology ensures that live microbes are protected from the acidic environment of the stomach for safe delivery to the hindgut.
- Clinically proven formula: The patented, vet approved and developed formula is patented for use in horses with colic, diarrhea, poor body condition, and more. Secure has been tested and verified as an essential piece of any horse’s daily digestive health maintenance.
- Butyrate: Also known as butyric acid, butyrate is a critical volatile fatty acid (VFA) produced in the hindgut of all horses. The high quality, high purity psyllium in Secure has been shown to naturally and effectively increase the production of butyrate. Butyrate is critical to colonocyte health and regeneration, and important in the prevention and reduction of gastrointestinal inflammation.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For general digestive maintenance or management of digestive concerns, feed horse one, level scoop daily per 1100lb of body weight or follow dosing chart.
When feeding Secure with Secure Plus for additional or rapid hindgut stabilization or sand removal, it is recommended to feed Secure in the morning and Secure Plus in the evening. See Secure Plus directions and dosing for specific requirements.
If palatability issues arise, add small amounts of water, oil or molasses to encourage acceptance.
It is recommended that you consult your veterinarian for specific recommendations prior to adding Secure, or any supplement, to your horse’s daily regimen. Store product in a cool, dry place.
SECURE RECOMMENDED DAILY FEEDING
|Type of Horse/Weight||Recommended Dosing||Servings Per Container|
|1 1/2 scoop||90|
** HUT, MWU and CU are recognized industry standards for measuring enzyme potency
Contains a source of protease which can hydrolyze proteins
Contains a source of alpha-amylase which can hydrolyze starches
Contains a source of cellulase which can break down cellulose