SNM Performance Ultra Poultice combines our clinical strength, FEI compliant herbal formula with bentonite clay for a fast-acting, soothing poultice that’s proven to reduce pain.
- Horses with a heavy work level.
- Horses with severe or chronic inflammation, arthritis, sore or swollen legs.
- Horses with sole bruises, infections or hoof abscesses.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses recovering or rehabilitating from soft tissue injuries.
- Horses competing in FEI or other agency regulated events.
- Owners looking for a clinical strength, regulation compliant solution for sore legs and hooves.
- Rapid, long-lasting pain relief: Clinical strength formula quickly draws out inflammation by doing more than just drawing out fluid. Rapidly pulls out heat, toxins and fluid while stimulating circulation and cooling the area. There is no better combination to reduce pain, swelling and infection. Our fastest and longest lasting formula available.
- Safe for hands and horses: All-natural formula is silky smooth and gentle on horses with sensitive skin. It’s safe enough for your own hands to use without gloves. No blisters or burning commonly found with traditional liniments. Safe to apply and use under wraps, bandages, paper or plastic.
- No waste or mess: A little goes a long way with the equivalent of nearly two full bottles of clinical strength, herbal liniment in each 5 lb tub. Simply apply a thin layer to cover the area. No need to cake on to improve effectiveness. The smooth arnica cooling clay is easy to apply without lumps or mess.
- Easy removal: The Performance Ultra Poultice was designed with busy competitors in mind. No need to wash or scrape off. Simply brush off when finished. Safe to leave on the skin or hooves without removal. Easily rinses off if desired.
- Injury prevention and rehab: Use before and after exercise to reduce the risk of injury. Reduces swelling to keep performance horses comfortable and limber. Cooling effect relaxes muscles and reduces tension for rapid recovery after exercise. Efficient and fast-acting rehabilitation for soft tissue injuries.
- Multi-purpose: Versatile horse poultice meets the demands of high level performance horses. Reduces swelling and pain in areas such as the legs, ankles, knees and hocks. Draws out bacterial and fungal infections. Use as a hoof pack or drawing agent for abscesses. Not for use in open wounds.
- Invigorating scent: Fresh, clean ginger is energizing for both horse and rider.
Our proven formula offers a potent, clinical strength solution for drawing out swelling and infections in working horses.
- All-natural ingredients: No harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic or artificial additives. No irritating herbs like menthol or capsaicin. Contains time-tested arnica, rosemary, ginger and witch hazel. Now with comfrey for a more potent anti-inflammatory that’s FEI compliant.
- Medicated formula: One of the few truly medicated horse poultices available.Bentonite clay is added to our clinical strength, FEI compliant formula for the most effective pain, swelling and inflammation relief. Bentonite clay provides a silky smooth texture and is widely used as a safe cosmetic ingredient for people.
- Careful herb selection: Our whole herbs are carefully chosen, extracted and monitored for purity and strength. This crucial process is never overlooked and we never use commercial extracts or diluted tinctures. The process ensures the highest potency and purity for consistent, powerful pain relief.
- Clinically proven pain relief: SNM is the only liniment line with university published research related to back pain. Not only has the herbal solution been trusted by equine professionals and top competitors for over two decades, but it has real research and published evidence to prove it works. The study showed significant reduction in pain for working horses over a period of 3 - 4 weeks. Researchers began to see improvement after just 1 week of daily use.
- Equine professional approved: Developed and approved by veterinarians. Professionals across the country rely on SNM Performance Ultra Poultice to quickly help their patients with sore muscles and injuries. The choice of top equine therapists for more than 20 years at all major international competitions, USEF events and the Olympics.
For topical use only. Not meant to be ingested. Keep away from immediate eye area. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from an open flame. For equine use only.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Smooth onto ankles, cannon/metacarpal/metatarsal region, knees and hocks to help reduce inflammation and ease discomfort. Use before and after exercise for best results. Use with or without paper, plastic wrap or bandages. May be used as a hoof pack to calm inflammation and tenderness; may assist with bringing abscesses to the surface.
Bentonite (Bowie Type clay) and a proprietary extract of witch hazel bark and leaves with the following common herbs: arnica (Arnica montana), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), ginger (Zingiber officinale), comfrey (Symphytum officinale) and Sodium Borate (as a preservative).